From less than a dollar per day you can have a years worth of legal plan benefits for what it would cost you for one hour of consultation with a lawyer. What other employee benefit costs so little and provides so much?The cost of an Employee/Contractor legal plan can be much cheaper if taken out as part of a Group Employee Plan.
To view benefits, click HERE.
The benefits for Members, your valued employees, commence immediately.
They start with;
- Preventative legal services;
- Telephone advice and consultation.
- Face to face consultation.
- Letters and phone calls on the members behalf to third parties,
- Contract and document review and preparation.
- A simple Will, including annual updates and power of attorney.
- Assistance with insurance matters.
- Banking and finance legal services;
- Review and preparation of mortgage and other security documentation
- including guarantor arrangements.
- Advice and settlement on the sale and purchase of land and or property.
- (Substantial savings on settlement costs).
- Advice and representation on Motor vehicle and Recreational Watercraft
- legal matters.
- Employment and workplace relations matters.
- Medical/dental/health professional negligence issues.
- Family and de facto law matters.
- Trial defence services - civil and criminal (plaintiff or defendant).
- Income taxation legal services.
- Legal Shield - 24 hour emergency legal access.
- Plus members recieve access to our rewards and benefits program for free as part of their plan cover.
All benefits are governed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the selected legal service plan contract taken out.
A Legal plan is a sound investment. Saving you hundreds of dollars per hour and with only minimal use of the plan, it will have more than paid for itself. There are also immense benefits for employers in ensuring employees have appropriate access to legal support.
The bottom Line is...
That by NOT offering your employees a Legal plan, you could be costing your company or business dearly. Your employees’ legal related problems do cost you money in terms of:
- Reduced Productivity
- Increased operational costs
7 out 10 employees experience a need for legal advice and support each year?
Almost half of all employees who take time off work do so to deal with prolems that are either legal or legal-related?
The average employee is more likely to find him or herself in court than in hospital, yet most employees have health insurance, but nothing in place to assist with legal issues?
So act now and provide an employee benefit, that can improve productivity relations and recruitment of staff for your business or company.