Law firms are encouraged to apply for the provision of Legal Services to Pre-Paid Legal Members by becoming part of our Legal Service Provider network.
Pre-Paid Legal believes that its Legal Service Provider Network is a direct reflection of the company itself.
Pre-Paid Legal has continually attracted and retained some of the highest quality law firms to provide services to its members as Legal Service Providers. In fact, Pre-Paid Legal members continually rate our Legal Service Provider Law Firms among the best.
Currently, Pre-Paid Legal members across North America, as well as South East Asia are supported by a network of more than 100,000 lawyers and the Pre-Paid Legal Network continues to grow as membership expands. Pre-Paid Legal employs strict guidelines when screening prospective Legal Service Providers.
Please note: All Legal Service Providers providing the legal services must meet certain criteria in order to be considered as a provider to Pre-Paid Legal.
To ensure that our members' interests are represented only by caring and experienced high quality law firms, we require the law firm to:
- Be established with a minimum of 20 years of operation;
- Be in good standing with the Legal Practice Board in their respective State or Territory;
- Provide specialist lawyers in the areas required under our legal service plans;
- Have a history in practising a service philosophy parallel to that of Pre-Paid Legal Services;
- Understand and empathise with the needs of our members and their legal problems;
- Provide courteous and professional service at all times;
- Treat all members as if they were their largest client, in most cases.
Pre-Paid Legal continually monitors the quality of service received by our members through a variety of quality control methods, including:
- Legal Service Provider Profiles
- Member Satisfaction Surveys
- Member Feedback Requests
- Selected Case Filing
- Regular Providers' Meetings
Our Legal Service Plans provide members with coverage for many types of personal and business legal matters, including but not limited to:
- Preventative Legal Services, covering;Land and Business Law
- Legal Consultation and Correspondence
- Contract and Document Review & Preparation
- Wills, Powers of Attourney
- Land and Business Law
- Banking and Finance Legal Services
- Motor Vehicle Legal Services
- Family/Defacto Law
- Employment and Workplace Relations
- Medical / Dental / Health Professional Negligence
- Court Proceedings - Civil and Criminal
- Income Taxation Legal Services
- 24 Hour Emergency Legal Access
- Preferred Member Discount Services
- And more.
If you practice law in any of the above areas or others mentioned in this website and are in good standing with the Legal Practice Board in your State or Territory, have a minimum of 20 years experience and believe you have a service philosophy to meet the needs of our members, please complete the following information form.
Click Here to join the Pre-Paid Legal Service Provider Network